Case costs will be set depending on the difficulty of the case, the use of technical equipment / materials, personnel directly involved and will be justified to the client through a financial applied model. This model will be subject to Client review, forerunner of signing the contract.
The main specific fees are:
- Primary consultancy: the first hour of consultation is free;
- Specialized consultancy: 30 – 50 Euro / hour;
- Operative surveillance: 20 – 45 Euro / hour;
- Simple investigation: 20 Euro / hour;
- Complex investigation: 45 Euro / hour;
- TSCM / GPS debugging: 250 – 500 Euro / physical location or vehicle;
- Additional charges:
- for distances traveled outside the base city, the tariff is 1.50 Ron / km / car involved;
- For distances greater than 100 km and the activity duration longer than 12 hours, accommodation costs, the equivalent of 300.00Ron / crew / night, plus meal costs, of 100.00 Ron / detective / day will be taken into account.
For any specific activity contracted, an advance of 50% of the estimated value of the contract will be paid. The difference will be paid at the end of the case and the delivery of the final report.